We are extremely proud to announce that our Regional Director, Display EU, Rakhee Jogia has been included in The Drum’s Digerati: an annual celebration of the top 100 people in the UK digital industry. In other words, Rakhee is being recognised as one of today’s most influential professionals in the UK’s digital media and marketing space for her incredible work in the programmatic landscape: successfully and innovatively heading up the display advertising arm of Rakuten Marketing. Her team have received extensive and consistent praise from clients and other Rakuten Marketing departments alike for being extremely welcoming, professional, knowledgeable and passionate about their job – attributes which are encouraged and embodied by Rakhee herself.
Rakhee has over 10 years’ experience in affiliate, programmatic and digital marketing. She joined Rakuten Marketing in 2010 and was instrumental in growing its UK publisher network. Since 2012, she has lead the UK Display Client Operations team, enabling brands to soar above their programmatic benchmarks. Some of her most recent achievements include:
- Being shortlisted for two categories of the 2017 The Wires by ExchangeWire for Best Client Services (for her Display Client Services #DreamTeam) and Best Cross-channel Campaign (for the team’s work on Boxfresh’s new display programme)
- Growing the programmatic business in the UK by 94% YoY – which is actually 40% above set target!
- Prioritising client satisfaction, resulting in brands investing in our campaigns for at least three years – with a renewal rate of over 80% (on average)
- Leading, mentoring and fostering a culture of specialism and collaboration within her team, who have all praised her for always going “above and beyond”
Congratulations, Rakhee Digerati Jogia!
“I’m completely flattered and humbled by being named one of this year’s Digeratis by The Drum. Even more so after seeing the other 99 professionals on the list. There are some real heavyweights: the likes of Google, Oath, Spotify and other really talented minds – all of whom have really helped shape our industry and continue to develop and transform it every year.
I am extremely proud to work for Rakuten Marketing. The company put a lot of faith in me from day one and entrusted me with setting up a display team 5 years ago. Speaking of teams, massive kudos to the UK Display Operations Team and other Rakuten Marketing divisions. We have come a long way since 2012 and this is all down to the way we all work collaboratively and care for each other, the business and the clients every day. Here’s to an amazing 2018!”
– Rakhee Jogia, Regional Director, Display EU